Trainee Software Engineer (Python)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Possesses excellent technical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- Implement SDLC and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Meet deadlines and achieve intended results.
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- Work closely with the QA team, Product Management team, and the Research and Development manager to ensure quality and punctual software development
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ relevant degree/ equivalent working experience.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply for the position.
- ACM problem solving skills will be considered as a good plus.Those who have solved 200+ ACM problems will get preference.
- Good score on hacker Rank, UVA Online Judge, Top Coder or any other problem solving sites will be considered as a plus.
- Clear concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of algorithms and excellent problem-solving capability.
- Knowledge on ORM is a plus
- Knowledge on Python/Django is a plus
- Knowledge on business application is a plus
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting