LoyaltyOne is part of the successful Alliance Data family of companies that provide the full range of data-driven loyalty, marketing and credit solutions in more than 80 locations across the globe.
Working with more than 100 leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including one of the leading coalition loyalty programs in the world, the AIR MILES Reward Program, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, LoyaltyOne has broadened their horizons geographically by growing Precima in the European market. With the recent acquisition of BrandLoyalty in the Netherlands they have gained the expertise of a global leader in short-term loyalty campaigns, along with a client network that extends throughout Europe and Asia.
Precima applies shopper insights derived from advanced analytics to help retailers and manufacturers drive sales growth and boost profitability. Using comprehensive fact bases of purchase data, their team of experts help improve marketing and merchandising by identifying opportunities for growth and align both internal teams and external partners to best meet shoppers’ needs.
Precima tailors the scope and pace of its solutions to the unique priorities of each client. The overall goal is to achieve not just tactical wins but long term strategic gains, encouraging retailers to broaden the marketing agenda and fully explore the potential of sophisticated shopper insights.
Their roster of past and current clients includes many leading Fortune 1000 brands, among them some of the top high-frequency retailers in North America. Backed by first-hand experience with leading retail and manufacturing organizations, the Precima team brings a remarkable blend of expertise in loyalty, analytics, marketing and management to help you make more informed and profitable business decisions.
Learn more about Precima at http://www.precima.com
- You bring a positive energy to the team and thrive on strong collaboration.
- You are someone others look to for solving difficult problems, bounce ideas off and providing an alternate viewpoint.
- You are self motivated and thrive on developing solutions to open-ended business problems.
- You believe in developing great user experiences, through application flow and front end design.
- Have 1-3 years of developing end to end web solutions
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline
- You will develop standard web solutions for industry leading interactive retail analytics
- Participate in defining backlog and requirements clarification for various web projects
- Help us to research and take advantage of new technology to improve and expand solutions
- Leverage your previous experience to develop software solutions in support of business requirements and in accordance with predetermined software solution design standards
- You are confident participating in an agile environment on design, development, testing and implementation of web solution components and modules
- Troubleshoot and correct software defects
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Java and corresponding development frameworks such as Spring
- HTML5, CSS3, JSON
- Bootstrap, LESS, SASS
- Database experience (Relational) – MySQL, Oracle
- Atlassian tools – BitBucket/Stash, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo
- Visualization library experience – D3.js, Google Charts, QlikSense
- Cloud deployment experience; preference for Amazon Web Services stack
- Big Data, Data Warehousing, In-Memory Database experience
- High impact role with interesting challenges and huge growth potential!
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Free Starbucks coffee and lattes, subsidized catered bistro café
- On-site gym and massage therapy – great health and wellness benefits
- Located directly above St. Patrick Subway station
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
- One of the 50 Best Employers in Canada – we value our employees!
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
JAVA/ J2EE Web Developer
A Leading Multinational Company
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis,application design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MIS or relevant degree from reputed institution is required.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Very good written and spoken english.
- 3+ years of application development experience
- Experience delivering web – based technology and Integration solutions to meet business needs
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Mar 14, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Apr 13, 2017
Pay online and get 10% discount