Caution and Tips:
First, Try To Understand the Problem Statement. Second, Solve Code with Pen and Paper.
Third, Then Write code and submit in the OJ to justify test cases.
Fourth, If failed to AC then optimize your code to the better version.
Fifth, After failed in 3rd time see my solution. Understnad the logic and implement by your own.
Please, don’t just copy-paste the code. It will kill your creativity 🙂
About Me & MyBlog
Software Engineer | Polyglot Programmer | Fitness Lover | Cyclist | Algorithm Addict | Programming and Research enthusiast | Life Long Learner | Love Backend and Data
Hi, thanks for your interest on my blog 🙂 I am Syed Ahmed Zaki, Founder of CodeLiftio! This is my blog “Zakilive.Com” for sharing my knowledge and passion with you all.
I was born in a beautiful country of south asia named Bangladesh. I am a Computer Science and Engineering graduate from Daffodil International University. I am passionate, dedicated, hardworking about my tasks and fond of Algorithms, Competitive Programming, Mathematics, Research in data science(Machine Learning, AI, NLP, Deep Learning), bioinformatics and IoT. I also love software engineering. In software development field I prefer Web Application Engineering.
I also love to explore and play with new technologies and try to implement it with innovative ideas. In my university life, I always tried to learn from the basics of CS. So, I have tried to gather Networking to Database Knowledge, OS fundamentals to OOP etc. all fundamental core basics in my skillset in a practical approach.
Alongside with developing some web applications in core php and laravel framework I have also tried to build games with unity3d game engine, built 2 android apps, experiemented machine learning with python, data mining with WEKA and some more projects works for my undergraduate courses. I also love teamwork. In my linkedin profile you will find more details about me.
However, I am actually a knowledge seeker and life long learner, I was a serious student of all the courses in CS academia that can solve real life problems as I love to explore knowledge in a crafted manner and love perfection in my work. I love to study books, blogs or whatever philosophically solve my curiosity. Knowledge sharing, analytical thinking, practice and passing the passion of mine with you is one of my motivations for running this blog. I practice to hone my skills with trying to improve my programming and developing skillset day by day and what I learn, I never forget to share here for you.
In my free time I love to do cycling or gym or play racing games in my android phone or watch animated movies.
Connect with me:
If you have any opportunity/business to work with me or any other query kindly say just hi to me at my mail:
- A ll Codes (288)
- ACM (185)
- ACM Technique (17)
- ACM-ICPC (56)
- Adhoc/Brute Force (2)
- Algorithm (60)
- Asymptotic Notation (2)
- Geometry (2)
- Graph (2)
- Number Theory (4)
- Recursion (3)
- Searching (3)
- Sorting (4)
- Competitive Programming (1)
- Data Structure (6)
- Future Reference (1)
- Problem Solution (86)
- Programming Contest (2)
- Programming Problem Solving (18)
- CS Courses (111)
- Art of Effective Living (1)
- Artificial Intelligence (6)
- Assembly Language (3)
- Compiler Design (1)
- Computer Architecture (3)
- Data Communication (1)
- Data Mining (10)
- WEKA (2)
- Database (5)
- SQL (4)
- Digital Image Processing (5)
- Embedded Systems (2)
- Arduino (2)
- Games Development (1)
- Graphics (9)
- OpenGL (7)
- Mathematics (19)
- Microprocessor (1)
- OOP (33)
- Operating System (9)
- Simulation and Modelling (1)
- Web Engineering (1)
- Experience (2)
- Fitness (11)
- Graphics Design (1)
- Photoshop (1)
- HigherStudy (10)
- Job (36)
- Open Source (5)
- Philosophy of Life (38)
- Pore Abar Bujhbo (7)
- Presentation (6)
- Programming (247)
- Project (2)
- Project Report (1)
- Research (29)
- Software Development (26)
- Tech Tips (18)
- Uncategorized (5)
- University Life (4)
- বাংলা (3)
Category Archives: Life Productivity
- Physical appearance, height and complexion matter 1% for success. Rest 99% is your hard work.
- Chasing opposite/same sex is a big mistake instead of chasing your passion.
- Time is a great healer and a great killer. Anyone wasting time suffers a lot.
- Following the rules and regulation which are followed by 99% average people is a huge blunder.
- Not doing hard work and not taking calculated risk at early ages of your life make your life miserable.
- Listening to the advice of parents, relatives and friends can distract your mind from choosing the right career for your life.
- Family is a source of happiness. If you don’t give enough time to your family, it creates huge distance from your family members.
- Higher education, practical knowledge, training and experience make your career progressive.
- Never trust all people.
- Never work for money, work for your passion.
- Don’t follow the crowd, follow your own way.
- Sometimes you have to take rude decision for the betterment of life.
- Rejection and failure help a person to reinvent his/her potentiality. So, rejection and failure are required to be successful. Steve Jobs is the best example for that.
- You must have audacity of hope and courage to implement it. Suppose you had an outstanding Entrepreneurial idea and you didn’t use it. Your idea may be implemented by someone else and they may get huge success. You failed because you didn’t implement it and it’s just a brilliant idea, nothing else.
- Complaining about everything will not solve your problem, you must take initiatives to solve the problem.
- Running away from your difficulties in life cannot relieve your difficulties. You must take proper steps to face the difficulties.
- Life is full of sufferings and pain. You must let these go and don’t hold these in your life.
- Our time is limited. So, do whatever you love and chase your passion.
- Don’t compete with other people. You should compete with yourself.
- Never procrastinate. Your life will be stumbled at every path.
- Take care of your health and mind. Do meditation and run every morning.
- You can not do everything. Focus on few things and be an expert on these specific skills.
- Don’t expend money unnecessarily. Deposit, spend and invest money wisely.
- Love your job, but don’t love your company, because your company may fire you at any time.
- Life’s real failure is when you do not realize how you were close to the success when you gave up.