Sounds like you are going for a full immersion strategy which is a great way to learn. It’s like learning a new spoken language. The best way is to immerse yourself.
That being said you will want to make sure you don’t burn out. Here are my tips.
- Automate your life so little distractions don’t get in the way. I would eliminate the need to do basic things like food shopping, dry cleaning, laundry etc. The way you do this is to order your groceries online and have them delivered. Find a dry cleaning and laundry service to pick up and drop off your clothing.
- Exercise is going to be important to keep your body in shape. You don’t need to be a marathoner but try to get at least 20 minutes of physical activity.
- Eat Well. This tip is vital to ensure you get the right nutrients to feed your brain. You are undergoing a very tough task and will need to be running on all cylinders.
- Coffee & Tea are your friends. They will help keep you sharp and focused.
- Sleep is important. You want to retain the information you take in and if you’re not rested that will be difficult.
- Cut the cable and limit your distractions with social media websites (Quora is an exception).
- Practice Time Blocking. This will help you to optimize your time for peak efficiency.
- Use cheat days where you just bum out and allow yourself and your brain to just relax. It’s like working out, you shouldn’t go hard 7 days a week, you typically want to have a day of rest.
- Enlist your friends and family to be supportive of your endeavor. If they help you stay focused then you will have it easier than if they don’t understand and become a major distraction.
These are just some tips to help you accomplish your goal of becoming a Full Stack Developer.
Hopefully this helps. Good Luck.