Task: Choose a team with topic is the exercise.
You need to chose a software solution, you need make it and present.
You need to submit it before February and every week prof. needs update
It should be multi node implementation
No exam this time only project that mean
Your installation guide should provide detailed steps how to deploy,
configure and use the service
[Latex diye koire fellam]
IOT er tao kore fellam tate duita laav hoilo
[Dui dhoroner help pawa gelo + practice]
The client-server architecture consists of 2 layers and is called two-tier model
(tier = layer)
Parental Computing is company provided the service[47 minutes in recording]
According to their areas of responsibility, 4 types of clients exist:
2 Thin/Zero Clients
3 Applet Clients
4 Fat Clients
— My Topic For Project: Kubernetes and Docker
– Most of the cloud/DevOps engineer needs this skill and First experience in the public cloud environment (AWS or AZURE)
– good knowledge of object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, Python, PowerShell or NET) and containerization strategies
The goal of the project:
Not so hardcore programming
If you don’t do project you will fail
We shared our topic name maybe we may change the topic name if needed.
Topic: Content Delivery Network with Kubernetes and Docker
We have 3 team members, Syed Ahmed Zaki, Daniel Von Barany, Kranthi kumar reddy Kasireddy
– We want to make a system in different server which distributes content like images, mp3, text known as content delivery networking
-We are very new to Kubernetes and Docker still researching about this
– We want to deploy in cloud maybe Minio in multi node environment or openNebula it is serverless
– It will be scalable
– Any of your suggestion Prof. ?
– My other team members and colleagues will share the details
Learned from Youtube this week about Docker and little bit Kubernetes
Notes from class lecture:
Heteregenous is better because one system and multi computer
Failover and Failback
Some multinode tutorials:
How docker works: https://aws.amazon.com/docker/
Docker book: https://docker-curriculum.com/
Professor will take final presentation on 29 January, 2021
I am trying to upload daniels created docker image deploying into aws ec2 server. here the tutorials i am following.